The Cancer Gets Lost TV Writers Room Doodles Online Charity Auction is now open for fans around the world, from August 21-31, 2019! It features custom doodles, sketches and more from over 35 different TV shows! 100% of the proceeds from this auction will be donated to the childhood cancer charity The Pablove Foundation.
HERE is the link here if you’d like to create an account and register for our auction on our external hosting site, 32Auctions! All Pre and Post Auction Instructions are below.
Bidding will be open for 10 days: from 8:15am PT on Wednesday, August 21 until 3:15pm PT on Saturday, August 31!
Created on note cards, show stationary, script covers, origami and even needlepoint – the doodles have all been kindly donated by various writers rooms. The entire auction is being curated by our good friend Javier Grillo-Marxuach (LOST, The Middleman, The 100), Co-Executive Producer of the upcoming Netflix series The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance!
- Arrow (The CW)
- Black Lightning (The CW)
- Blindspot (NBC)
- Bookburners (Serial Box audio)
- [Untitled] Bridgerton Project (Shonda Rhimes Netflix show/debut TBD)
- Cowboy Bebop (Netflix/debut TBD)
- The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance (Netflix/debuts August 30)
- Empire (FOX)
- The Expanse (Amazon)
- Fear the Walking Dead (AMC)
- The Flash (The CW)
- The Good Doctor (ABC)
- Grey’s Anatomy (ABC)
- Into the Badlands (AMC)
- Knightfall (History)
- Locke & Key (Netflix/debuts in 2020)
- Lost in Space (Netflix)
- The Magicians (Syfy)
- Midnight Texas
- The Originals
- People of Earth
- Roswell, NM
- Sleepy Hollow
- Snowpiercer (TBS/debuts in 2020)
- Star Trek: Discovery (CBS All Access)
- Supergirl (The CW)
- Supernatural (The CW)
- Titans (DC Universe)
- The Vampire Diaries
- You (Netflix)
- 12 Monkeys
- The 100 (The CW)
[Shows without networks listed are no longer on the air.]
We are honored to be able to donate 100% of our proceeds (every cent raised) from the CGL TV Writers Room Doodles Online Charity Auction to The Pablove Foundation. Pablove is a wonderful organization that invests in underfunded, cutting edge pediatric cancer research and also improves the lives of children living with cancer (through the arts). The Pablove Shutterbugs program works with childhood cancer patients to develop their creative voice through the art of photography.
• If you’d like to participate in the CGL TV Writers Room Doodles Charity Auction, you will need to please register on our external auction hosting site (32Auctions). It is FREE, fast and easy to create a new account and be eligible to bid in the CGL auction. To view all 61 items, click on the green View All Items button on the left side. In the yellow bar that appears atop the page, you will then have the option to create an account or log in if you already have one.
• To prevent potentially fraudulent activity, CGL approves each registration individually – and we are doing so quickly. Once you register, you’ll get a response back within 6-12 hours (but usually much faster)!
• You will need a PayPal account if you plan to bid on and hopefully win items in our auction. But you will also have the option of paying for items with a credit card via PayPal.
** Disclaimer: PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL ITEMS IN THE 2019 CANCER GETS LOST TV WRITERS ROOM DOODLES CHARITY AUCTION ARE SOLD IN “AS IS” CONDITION, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. There are NO refunds! ALL sales are final & non-refundable, because every cent raised in the CGL TV Writers Room Doodles Charity Auction will be donated to The Pablove Foundation, a childhood cancer charity. To avoid fraudulent activity, we kindly ask that you please only bid on items in this auction if you’re willing and able to pay for them. Thank you! **
If you win an item in our auction, you will need to return here to the CGL site in order to make your auction payment! There is NOT an option to pay via the 32Auctions hosting site.
On our website, please click on the “Donate” button at the top of the page or the yellow Donate button on the right side of the page! A new window will open:
FJC – A Foundation of Philanthropic Funds
Purpose: Cancer Gets LOST
In the $0.00 USD or Other Amount box, it is your responsibility to input the EXACT amount owed for your total auction item win(s)! And then click Donate with PayPal if you already have an account, or Donate with a Debit or Credit Card if you do not have a PayPal account.
Make sure to INCLUDE SHIPPING COSTS, please! $5 for each domestic (United States) package, and $10 for each international package. If you win more than 1 item in this auction, please simply add $1 for each to your payment total.
After you have paid for your items, you’ll receive a PayPal receipt via email.
**PLEASE forward your PayPal email receipt to CGLauctions at gmail dot com! AND please let us know if the name on your PayPal account differs from your real name; if it is a business, nickname or other name – we MUST have your real name and billing address in order for FJC to send your tax receipt.**
Once the auction closes, you will have 7 DAYS to complete payment for any items won in the 2019 Cancer Gets Lost TV Writers Room Doodles Charity Auction!
[Cancer Gets LOST has non-profit, tax-exempt status thanks to a fiscal sponsorship by FJC: A Foundation of Philanthropic Funds. You’ll see their name on our PayPal account; they control and manage it for us. Anyone that makes an auction item payment/donation will receive a tax receipt from FJC.]
Once CGL has received PayPal receipts from all winning bidders and our fiscal sponsor FJC has confirmed that ALL payments have been verified, CGL will start to ship out auction items. Please allow us 3-4 weeks for this process, and thank you in advance for your patience!
• All domestic packages will be shipped via USPS, and include both insurance and tracking when available. Shipping notifications with tracking info will be emailed to winning bidders.
• All international packages will be shipped via USPS International First Class or USPS International Priority Mail. FYI: we are not able to ship to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Russia, Sudan or Syria.
• PLEASE NOTE: The winning bidder is responsible for ANY/ALL Customs and Import Duties that may apply once the CGL auction shipment arrives in your country. Please check your own country fees/duties before placing bids, and decide for yourself if you are willing and able to cover the additional fees/duties!
If you win more than one item, they will be shipped together.
Every CGL auction item and item package will be accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
After ALL payments for items won in the 2019 Cancer Gets Lost TV Writers Room Doodles Charity Auction have been received, confirmed and processed by FJC, AND Cancer Gets Lost has completed shipment of all items – we will then donate 100% of the auction proceeds to The Pablove Foundation; every cent raised! We will share the total amount of money raised and donated, once that number has been finalized.
Thank you so much for your support of CGL and The Pablove Foundation! We are so appreciative for your generosity and kindness.
-Jo Garfein (CGL Co-Founder, Executive Director)