As you know, earlier this year we raised over $60,000 for the National Brain Tumor Society through an online auction, live webcast and fundraising party – all of which was a direct result of your overwhelming and very appreciated generosity!
For those who are interested in making another (or first time) charitable, tax-deductible contribution before the end of 2012, we would like to offer you an incentive! Among the many causes that Cancer Gets LOST supports, we are a huge fan of Alex’s Lemonade Stand – an organization dedicated to childhood cancer research. If you make a donation to their foundation in any amount by December 31, 2012 and email us your receipt, you will be automatically entered to receive one of the following items in return:
- 1 limited edition “Jacob Loves You” 14×20 mini-poster, created by Cancer Gets LOST co-founder Jared W! [50 available] – OR –
- 1 LOST S6 DVD set, donated & signed by Damon Lindelof [10 available]
PLUS: everyone who makes a donation to Alex’s Lemonade Stand in any amount will receive one of our limited edition CGL wristbands!
1) Make a donation directly to Alex’s Lemonade Stand via this link by December 31, 2012
2) Email your receipt to jo [at] jopinionated [dot] com
3) PLEASE note in your email which item you’d like the most, in order (i.e. 1 – DVD, 2 – poster). We will try to accommodate your preferences but supplies are very limited and names will be drawn randomly!
4) Include your shipping address. Apologies, but this giveaway is open ONLY within the U.S.; our personal shipping funds are depleted from the auction, and we can only afford to ship within the U.S. IF you live outside of the U.S., make a donation and are willing to pay for shipping via Paypal, we can make an exception.
Thank you in advance for your consideration!